Your First Dumpster Rental
Renting your first open top construction dumpster can be an intimidating process, so familiarizing yourself with what to expect makes for an easy and smooth rental. By understanding both your project and material type, your first dumpster rental can be stress free!
Project TypeBig projects need big dumpsters, and determining the type of project you are taking on will help determine the right match for you. Below are the most common types of projects that require a dumpster:
- Clean out
- You’re tired of tunneling through years of junk in your garage/shop, and you finally decide to clean it out on a grand scale.
- Move out
- You’re moving to a different location, but no longer wish to transport everything you’ve accumulated over the years.
- Estate cleanup
- Aging relatives are moving to assisted living or have passed away, and now decades worth of stuff needs cleaning out.
- Getting your house ready for HGTV
- New Home build
- Starting from scratch is usually a long process that requires more than one dumpster.
- Tearing off old roofing material then replacing with new.
- Removing part or all of an entire structure.